Valentines Craft Night

Alrighty, Ive had my break, time to get back to our craft nights! We will be doing this one February 2nd from 7pm-10pm. Come anytime in those hours to do your craft. To sign up just email me the craft you want. I realize I didnt give much time to sign up, sorry! I got busy. ;) If I could have all the sign ups finished before the 31st that would be great! If you live out of state and want one, just let me know and Ill ship it for your own craft night! Thanks, cant wait!.

 Be Mine - includes paper, ribbon, vinyl, blocks and paint.
$20
*if you made the believe blocks you can turn them around and use them. Your cost then would be $14
 LOVE Block - $6
5.5x5.5
Includes block, vinyl, paint, and ribbon. Specify which color you want, black vinyl or white.
 #14 hanger - $5
to go on your candle holders
5.5x5.5
*if you want to make the large candle holders they are $30
 All u need - 2.5x8 block with paint and vinyl - $4 for each. Specify which saying you want.
 Hugs n Kisses - $12
Includes vinyl, blocks, paint, and pretend there's a red and white polka dot ribbon tied around it ;)
 I♥U - $7
Includes paint, vinyl, and 3 blocks 3.5x3.5
 Be My Valentine sign - $10
5.5x15
Includes board, paint and vinyl

No comments:

Post a Comment