Christmas Craft Night





Attention Ladies!!! I am going to be holding a ladies night Craft night at my house on December 6th from 7pm-10pm. If you could spread the word that would be great! Email me the item you want to make, or call me and let me know! 208-241-0160.


Believe - $20
Includes: Blocks, Vinyl, paper, embellishments
Christmas Countdown Blocks - $11
Come with everything you see!
Wood Christmas Tree - $9
Includes: wood blocks, star, paint, berries.
His Presence Sign - $10
Includes: 6x18 Wood Board routered edge, Tan Vinyl, and BLACK paint.
Wonderful Time Plate - $3.50
GOLD/ RED/ WHITE/BLACK 9x9 VINYL ONLY!
Bring your own plate. (you can get them at Walmart for .98)
Merry Christmas - $16
 Includes: Blocks, vinyl, paper, and bow
Snowman $7
Measures: 4.5" x 8.5"
Glass Block Ideas - $12
Includes: Vinyl and 6x6 Glass Block
Spice it up with ribbon and add lights on the inside!
 


Established Boards - $14
These make great gifts! Let me know what color vinyl and paint, and name to put on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment