Easter/Spring Crafts!

I am super excited about these crafts! The nice thing about most of these is that they are reversible!!! Since Easter and Spring are the same time, it saves time and $! My craft night will be Tuesday March 20th from 7-10 pm. If you want to come to it or if  you are holding your own craft night, email me you or your groups order (details here for groups).  Last day to sign up for my craft night is March 16th! Cant wait!

Think/Easter Reversible Blocks Kit $25
Total size about 10"x18"
 4 Sided Stacker Kit $15
8",7",6"
 Hoppy/Welcome Reversible Block Set Kit $16
 3 Seasons Cubes Kit $20
 Reversible Sign Kit
6x14 - $8
8x14 - $10
Stand is $3 more or I will drill holes for you to hang with ribbon. Please specify.
 Spring has Sprung Kit $12
7"x10.5
Bloom Kit $6
Pink or White Vinyl/Flower
2"x8"
 Easter Bunny Vinyl $5
Specify colors of bunny and Easter
 Springtime Vinyl $5
Specify colors of flower and words
 
 Personalize your child's Easter Bucket/Pail
$5 for Vinyl Image and Name
Specify color, font, and image
Vinyl only, your own bucket. Standard size 5x5, let me know if you need it bigger or smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment